Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Jimmy Fallon


Last fall, when everything seemed so despairing, Jimmy Fallon kept me laughing.

Every day at work, I would turn to an episode from Hulu while typing away. I'd try and hold in my laughs but I have no doubt that surrounding cubes could hear me cracking up. This clip will always be a favorite.

Yesterday, I dashed over from school to watch a taping of the show. It felt so surreal! At the end, I was able to shake his hand while inside I wanted to shout "THANK YOU for keeping me laughing during those months!"

My love affair with this city and all it holds continues....

1 comment:

  1. Amy It is so good to see your name/face. It has been FOREVER! I have scanned through your blog to see what you have been up to. I am so sorry to here about the D word. You are so strong and so amazing. There is no doubt in my mind something wonderful is waiting for you out there. I wish I could give you a big hug.

    ANd a half marathon...I am SO proud! We are in LA right now, if you ever come this way I would LOVE to see you.

    Sending you my love via WWW. (I will electronically hug you....remember that? hahaha we had some crazy roomies) I hope to see you soon girlie.

    ReplyDelete