Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Holidays In NYC With My Best Girls



My momma and best friend flew in last weekend for a few days of heavy holiday spirit. We packed in the Rockettes, ice skating at Rockefeller Center, seeing Natalie Hill in The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, the windows at Macy's, Bergdorf's, pedicabs, walking through the holiday markets, cheesecake at Magnolia Bakery, FAO Schwartz, late night laughing and certainly a dozen other things I'm forgetting at the moment.

I'm thankful for these women, that they would pause their lives to come see me. In the midst of tragedy in Connecticut, I tried to soak up every minute with these two. Enjoying their company, their goodness. I continually had a prayer in my heart of gratitude.

How I miss them.












No comments:

Post a Comment