Friday, June 14, 2013

Weekend + Link Love



What are your plans for the weekend? A dear friend is in town with her husband and two babies, so I’m off to kiss some chubby baby cheeks and show them the best food New York City has to offer (like this pizza). I hope your weekend is a good one. Here are a few links that caught my eye this week around the web…


A little embarrassing to share, but I’m always looking for ways to get more fiber.


One sample sale I don’t want to miss.


My home state is on fire. Literally. Again.

Who would you add to this list of dads you rock?


Zac Posen is designing a line of wedding gowns for David’s Bridal.


This Beastie Boy’s Brooklyn townhouse is perfection.




My girlfriend recommends these for teeth whitening. Have you tried them?




No comments:

Post a Comment