Friday, June 28, 2013

Weekend + Links Love



I'm headed to the beach this weekend (after running this race) to get a break from the heat. Something's gotta give. Stay cool yourself this weekend! Here are some links from the week that made me smile...

Everyone is chatting about this video of comedian Fabrizio Goldstein hosting free spinning classes on stationary Citi Bikes.

To combat the heat, I'm packing my closet with skirts and dresses, like this bright pink maxi skirt.

Indoor spinning comes to your living room.

A healthy spin on your favorite carnival foods.

These bean salads look delicious.

My running shoes are getting rave reviews after Wendy Davis wore them during her filibuster.

An honest talk about maintaining personal identity in relationships.

Some advice on where to put small lamps.

Check out this round up of eye-catching business cards.

Photo: Etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment