Friday, July 26, 2013

10 Links for Your Weekend

Amy EleyMe as a child and giddy as can be. I wouldn't mind celebrating today by floating in that inner tube.

It's my birthday today! The big 27. That means I'm in my late twenties y'all. I'm going to go sit on that fact for a bit while I visit the Rain Room, experience a Waza (a waffle that Jared claims will change my life) and enjoy a full-body massage. But first, 10 links that caught my eye this week!

A piece I wrote with 5 tips to battle social media stress.

Thinking about a mud run? Here's what you need to know.

Hilarious commentary from Stephen Colbert about how Kate Middleton has changed the post-delivery standard.

An inexpensive way to spruce up the place.

A Q&A on hormones.

Jenny Komenda showed us how to easily revamp your countertops.

I've recently become obsessed with Shark Tank.  This girl was on the show recently and totally rocked it.

A gallery I wrote about preventing summer brain drain with your kids.

An app to help you find your keys. My roommates will tell you that I need this more than anyone.

Madewell's offering an additional 40 percent off of sale items!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! You were beautiful then and you are beautiful now. Here's to the best year of your life!

    ReplyDelete