Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Style Obsessions: Lea Leydsman

Lea LeydsmanDesign, Life and Style's Lea Leydsman is a Jersey girl living in...Provo, Utah. So when it comes to style, she's all about pulling together looks that are sophisticated and sexy with an East Coast flair.


"I stay away from extreme trends," she says, "but I also like to have fun with what I wear."


Leydsman is giving us the goods on five pieces she's loving having in her closet this summer.

styleobsessions

1. Sam Edelman 'Alva' Sandal ($140)  I love a shoe that is unique and eye catching. The Sam Edelman Alva Sandal definitely has both of those qualities. The laser-cut detailing is so cool and on trend.  This is a shoe that you will get compliments on over and over again!

2. J. Crew's Midrise Toothpick Jeans ($135) This summer, my go-to pants have been a good pair of distressed jeans. Whether a boyfriend jean or a skinny jean, a pair of denim with the right amount of wear and tear can be sexy and chic at the same time.

3. ASOS Midi Dress In Floral Print With Buttoned Waist ($71) I love ASOS for their trendy clothing at awesome prices. Also, you can't beat free shipping worldwide! This floral midi dress is perfect for a summer evening and can transition well in to fall, making it even more of a great deal! It is feminine and flattering, two things a girl always needs in a good dress.

4. Onyx Bamboo Ring Trip ($26) This is by far my favorite accessory trend right now. I love stacking my rings because it gives me an opportunity to really get creative. Try mixing different metals, stones, and designs to create a custom look!

5. Brooklyn Foldover Clutch ($130)  I have fallen in love with fold-over clutches. If there is one thing that I look for when I make a purchase, it is versatility, and a good clutch will be able to go from day to night with ease. Check out K. Slademade for hand-crafted, high-quality clutches and bags that are made right here in the USA!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment