Monday, September 17, 2012

Brunching & A New Blog Design To Boot


Look at this view! I mean, really?!

I spent Sunday morning at brunch with some new friends. One suggested we walk up to the roof to check out the view. I couldn't even comprehend how striking it was! I kept walking around the roof, saying "OH MY GOSH" at every turn. I love this city.

I've been waiting to debut the new blog design before I started posting on a daily basis, and I'm grateful to Jenna at Q.A. Design for creating this beautiful space!

I'm so excited to be writing here more often. It's something I've wanted to devote that time to and now the stars have aligned. Check back in tomorrow to find out which role model I met over the weekend! (Hint: She has gorgeous curly hair and blogs about love....)

--Amy

1 comment: