Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Day On Cherry Creek Reservoir

ReservoirOne of my favorite things to do when I'm in Denver is to roll out of bed, go to Einstein Bros. Bagels for Diet Coke (they have the best Diet Coke) and then hop on the boat to cruise Cherry Creek Reservoir with my family. And that's exactly what we did Saturday morning.

Reservoir

res1 resevoir2 resevoir3

^^^This boy said that the dog just hops on the paddle board! No coaxing needed!^^^

resevoir15

^^^There's something about those yellow cups. They make the Diet Coke that much better.^^^

resevoir4 resevoir5

^^^My mom's a total babe.^^^

resevoir7 resevoir6 resevoir9

^^^My little sister was home for the weekend from Salt Lake City. It's always the best when the Eley girls are reunited.^^^

resevoir8 res3

^^^Cassie's out.^^^

I love being out on the water, and fortunately, I'll be back in Colorado in a few short weeks. But I'm dying to get out on the Hudson. I hear there are free kayak rentals off of Riverside Park. Has anyone tried it?

No comments:

Post a Comment