Friday, July 12, 2013

Links For Your Weekend

See's CandyI had a morning meeting with See's Candies earlier this week. Let me tell you, there is no better way to start off your Wednesday morning meeting than by eating gourmet chocolate.  And there is no better way to end a Wednesday morning meeting than by being handed five boxes of gourmet chocolate. No siree. So those are what I'll be working on this weekend. What about you?

Here are 10 fun links to kick this See's Candies weekend off. Putting it together, I realized it's mostly a mix of sugar-and-exercise-related links, which perfectly explains my life right now.

The secret of fitness models. Note to self: Read this once the chocolate is gone.

Manhattanhenge is happening tonight!

I'm excited to incorporate this DVD into my running regimen.

Move over Cronut. The Crookie is here.

Bethenny Frankel shows us how to make the perfect s'more.

I wrote this slideshow on 12 new ice cream flavors.

What my monthly rent bill in NYC can get me somewhere else. This is slightly depressing.

Pick up Pharrell's Miami penthouse.

My dear friend and roommate just wrapped up this series on navigating conflict.

Paleo diet made easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment