Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Style Obsessions: Kirsten Krason

Kirsten KrasonKirsten Krason, interior designer and blogger behind 6th Street Design School, is quickly becoming one of Utah’s top interior designers. Not only has she helped design numerous residential projects throughout the state, but she also spent last year designing a gorgeous model home in Utah Valley. One thing I’ve noticed about Kirsten through her blog is that not only does she have a keen eye for home design, but she is also always looks polished and well put together.

"My fashion style is a great reflection of my interior design style," she said. "I love bold prints and colors. And because I'm a busy mom, I like to work in things to my wardrobe that make me feel dressed up but are still comfortable."

Today, Kirsten shares five bold pieces she can’t get enough of this summer.

kk3

 

1. Provence Stripe Dress ($138) I love dresses that are easy and comfortable. I like looking dressed up but not feeling dressed up!

2. Mossimo Straw Tote ($35) I am always looking for great statement bags. This bag looks expensive but is under $40!

3. A Novel Clutch Bag ($30) This clutch is floral, flirty and the perfect summer accessory. I am sure you would get a ton of compliments on it!

4. DOT MARC JACOBS Fragrance ($72) I recently got a sample of this perfume in the mail and I love it! When my sample runs out I am going to have to cave and buy it.

5. Midi Skirt in Multi-Colored Stripe ($61) I have always had a skirt obsession and this skirt is no exception. I love the vibrant colors and geometric pattern.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the mix of high and low items. The Target tote is a super buy and that midi skirt reminds me of something Sophia Loren would wear while on her way to get gelato.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amichelle.eley@gmail.comJuly 23, 2013 at 11:03 AM

    Isn't that skirt fun? So versatile too.

    ReplyDelete